Friday, February 4, 2011

Nook

After spending time with one of my good friends from high school, I noticed this computer looking thing on her coffee table. I looked at it and wondered if it would be a good thing for me to get. My friends lil girl was watching her Elmo on it and my friend had books on it. After I left her house I thought what the hell, Nook it is!! I have a few books that i have put on in thus far. Wicked being the first! Another friend of mine that, well I suppose I should not really say friend now, more like a friend of a friend (she broke the cardinal rule between girlfriends) told me this series was great. I gave it a shot and it is a really good book. I am a busy girl with things going on, I needed something I could carry around with me and start reading again..
Mmmmmmmm Kay Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment